What makes P90X2 unique?
Where else can you get a program that incorporates functional training, strength training, plyometrics, and post activation potentiation (P.A.P.)* into a single program. Where else are you going to get a program developed by some of the greatest minds in fitness today: Steve Edwards, Dr. Marcus Elliott, Tony Horton and many others.
The three phases of P90X2 cover more physiological ground than most other extreme fitness programs, including P90X. P90X2 is more compartmentalized, more focused, and more targeted. The diet plan is also FAR more versatile, providing vegan, vegetarian, a gluten free options.
* What is P.A.P.? Post Activation Potentiation. Doing a weighted resistance movement prior to an explosive one can increase the amount of power produced by conditioned individuals.
Who is it for?
- Power 90 and P90X grads
- Grads of other extreme programs like Insanity, The Asylum, Turbofire, ChaLEAN Extreme, etc.
- Athletes looking to improve performance
- Former athletes wanting to get back in to shape
- Phase 1 – Foundation: Focus is on stabilizer and prime mover muscles…building your core and preparing you for Phase 2
- Phase 2 – Strength: Focus on getting stronger through a wider range of motion
- Phase 3 – Performance: Jump higher. Run faster. Be more explosive. Introduction of P.A.P. into rotation. Feel like a kid again 😉
- How To Bring It Again: Introductory DVD that teaches you how to bring it while doing P90X2
- X2 Core: This is a new version of Core Synergistics. Total body workout with balance and stability focus.
- Plyocide: Plyometrics taken to the next level. Lateral movements have been added this time.
- X2 Recovery + Mobility: Foam rolling and stretching to help aid recovery.
- X2 Total Body: Total body workout that it’s up every single body part. You will do a little bit of everything in this one.
- X2 Yoga: 60 mins of Yoga this time. Emphasis on the moving exercises.
- Balance + Power: This combines balance move with strength moves.
- Chest & Back + Balance: Push and Pull workout. New Pull up moves and push ups on med balls…fun!
- X2 Shoulders + Arms: Brand new moves to take your shoulders and arm workout to the next level.
- Base & Back: Combines Plyometric leg exercises with Pull ups. Two of the largest muscle groups in your body.
- PAP Lower: The new scientific sports training that is designed to focus on performance. Strength moves followed by explosive moves to make you explode.
- PAP Upper: The new scientific sports training that is designed to focus on performance. Strength moves followed by explosive moves to make you explode.
- X2 Ab Ripper: All new ab ripping moves. This one will hurt…in a good way.
- V Sculpt*: Back and biceps taken to a new level. Pull ups like you have never seen. Bicep moves that will challenge every part of your fitness.
- X2 Chest + Shoulders + Tris*: All push workout. New exercises for new muscle confusion.
* Only with the Deluxe and Ultimate Package
P90X2 is available on both DVD and Bluray disk, and comes in three packages: Standard, Deluxe and Ultimate. In addition to the core program and guides, the Deluxe package includes a stability ball, 2 8lb medicine balls, a foam roller and two extra workouts. The Ultimate version includes all of this, but a more advanced roller with bumps, and a set of PowerStands. To read more about buying options and what comes with P90X, click HERE.
Click HERE for more detailed information about what’s included in the Base, Deluxe and Ultimate Kits
I’ve got mine and will be starting on January 16th! Who’s with me? This program is the REAL DEAL. Can’t wait to BRING IT again…
To your good health,