I get this question ALL THE TIME. GREAT question!
- First, my number 1 secret weapon is that I drink Shakeology—daily! It fuels my body and helps energize my workouts.
- Start at your own pace and ability, but give every workout 100% effort. Don’t just “get through it”. Make the most of that hour!
- Workout consistently, 5 to 6 days every week.
- Drink LOTS of water. The amount varies for each person…drink enough so your urine is clear or nearly clear!
- Eat a diet RICH in organic vegetables and lean meats like organic free range chicken and wild caught fish
- Get enough sleep.
- Drink a recovery drink! 4:1 carbs to protein is ideal. My go to choice is the P90X Results & Recovery Formula…but I have to EARN those calories LOL!
- Don’t over train! Schedule 4 to 6 week workout blocks and then RECOVER for a week before moving on to your next block.
- Find a Challenge Group! You can’t beat the support and tips, and people in Challenge Groups are far more likely not only to FINISH their program but also get incredible results.
- Studies show people who are successful at controlling their weight have 3 things in common:
—They eat a healthy breakfast daily.
—They weigh themselves at least once a week.
—They exercise, on average, about 1 hour per day.